Apr 16, 2014

Summer Pastels


We shot this post during a "Summer Attack" here in Toronto which lasted only a couple of days, but that was enough to put me in a real summer mode. And I mean by that, wearing bright colors and sunglasses (I missed wearing those so much), riding a bike, taking a very long walks and having picnics in the parks. 

Although I didn't get the chance to tick off all the items from my "checklist", but at least I managed to squeeze in a bright outfit. I literally gathered all the bright items from my wardrobe including baby blue and blush pink and even sequins combined with leopard print didn't embarrassed me at all. 
I'm curious, do you, guys, have your "must do"s for upcoming warm season you have been waiting to fulfill after this long and cold winter? 












Wearing:
Shirt, Skirt - H&M
Jacket - Zara

14 comments:

  1. מקסים.. אוהבת מאוד לוקים בהירים כאלה :)
    מקווה שמזג האוויר הקיצי יחזור אליכם במהרה!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Look!the skirt is gorgeous!

    Kiss
    Ale

    New post!
    www.thelifeseenfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is perfect...I cant even deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic! Like you skirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful look :)

    I would be glad to follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning photos...so dreamy!! love your blog!

    xx
    http://alisialynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! these are beautiful

    francesca from
    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect for spring!! love the fresh look of the color palette in this ensemble!! :D so delicate and chic!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow great blog, love this look. the skirt is sooo pretty
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? (Let me now in my blog)

    Blue and Birds (click here)

    Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great blog:-). Follow you on GFC and hope you follow me back:-)

    http://www.changingroom.cz

    ReplyDelete
  12. חיכית כל כך יפה ליום חמים, שמחה שאת נהנית, מהמם לך כל הבהיר הזה :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. פריטים מקסימים אחד אחד
    מאוד אוהבת את שילוב הצבעים הבהירים
    מאחלת לך קיץ חמים וארוך

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...