Apr 21, 2014

Office Space


I've been thinking for a while to redecorate or rearrange my office space. To be honest, when we moved to our current place we had a defined area for the "office" or  study, you name it, but as the time pass we kind of started to dislike this space. The thing is, this office space is far from the natural light and doesn't have this right atmosphere of studying or creating, I'm sure you know what I mean, guys.
That's why we took a fancy to my dressing table which is located by a large window and just perfect for office purposes. So, since I don't keep my makeup on the table but rather in drawers, I couldn't find any good reason why I shouldn't "sacrifice" this space.
Therefore I wanted to share some inspiration pictures to make the redecoration official and make things moving. I want to make the space very clean and neat because when I have too much stuff around me it feels like this mess affects my mood and distracts me. Also, I would like to add a few feminine elements to the decor but still keep it official and not too girly, after all I have to share it with Alex.
What decor element do speak to you when it comes to your office space? I'm curious, are you the "more is more" type, filling your table with every thing cool or "Scandinavian clean space" type? 
P.S Is it just me, or does it look like a trend using Mac monitors?











9 comments:

  1. Perfect <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  2. אני מעדיפה סגנון נקי בהשראה סקנדינבית, אבל תמיד נשברת ומוסיפה פריטים יותר ״מגניבים״ שיוצרים בסוף בלאגן על השולחן...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. אני מתה לספייס נקי וחלק בלי יותר מדי דברים, אך זה סופר קשה לביצוע, במיוחד עם עבודה בחומרים ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE! x

    natalieoffduty.com
    Natalie Off Duty

    http://www.polienne.com/2014/04/the-biker-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have some amazing spaces!! I'd be so inspired!! :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...