Nov 22, 2013

White II or Where are those warm days?


While waiting for our cargo to come I realize it quite hard to live out of a suitcase and it even harder to write a fashion blog having only a couple of sweaters, a couple of jeans and around 0 degrees temperature outside. Since our move wasn't meant for pleasure, I stuck to practical items while packing, in other words gathered every single super thick and warm sweater I had in my closet, and believe me they aren't many. Getting on the plane in a T shirt and coming out after 12 hour flight to 4 degrees made me realize "WE ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE" and in order to survive the weather I have to rush to store and by a real coat, which again meant for warming not for rocking outfits.

But on positive note, I want to share another outfit of warmer days and lighter clothing. It actually have been raining while we shot it and I was super happy for first signs of winter back then, silly me! I wanted to wear something light, airy and white so this outfit was born. And I have to tell you, this shirt is so fun to wear because of frills on the back and splits on the sleeves which sounds kind of too much for one piece of clothing but some how manages to work. Now I have to be super patient till I see my wardrobe again or should I use it as a great excuse for new purchases?! Hope my husband doesn't read it! :]









9 comments:

  1. אאוטפיט יפייפה- השמלה משגעת.
    אני אומרת- אם יש לך תירוץ תשתמשי בו ;)
    מקווה שהכל יסתדר בקרוב- שיגיע המטען + רכישות חדשות ותוכלי להמשיך לשלב אופנה וטעם משובח (!) עם בגדים חמים ביותר.

    <3

    http://piece-of-air.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. מקסימה! איזה כיף לראות ולקרוא שוב פוסטים שלך :]

    אני רואה שגם התקרבת יותר למרכז!

    אאוטפיט מקסים וטהור, אני מתה על צבע לבן, אך תמיד קשה לי לשלב אותו עם פריט לבן נוסף ואת עשית את זה בצורה נהדרת ומעוררת השראה!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are really cute! Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. פוסט משגע- שילוב כל כך מקסים של לבן על לבן ! מחמיא לך ממש!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raindrops of SapphireNovember 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

    These photos are so cool! I love the ones of you with the sky behind, so pretty! The skirt is amazing too! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really amazing look. Visit my blog and "like" me on fb http://thesweetsuggestion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the all white look! Beautiful heels as well!
    xo DIna
    Sweetest Somethings 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this, and that beautiful skirt I like the most in this post. two thumbs up for this white ensemble. :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/12/first-sunday-of-advent_2630.html

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...