Nov 18, 2013

Home Town


It's has been a while since my last post but I'm definitely hopefully  going to change that from now on. As I mentioned in my previous post some changes were about to come and well, they are here. And what I mean by that is we have an incredible opportunity to live in Toronto for a while. I guess it was a perfect timing for me since lately I felt stuck in many ways and it seemed like I was struggling so much and getting back so little  and "lost my belief in the power of the Universe" (that what Paulo Coelho would say about this situation). But well the Universe for sure had some trick in it's sleeve for us and here we are, miles away from home a little caught unprepared by weather but super happy and curious about what life has in store for us.

Actually this post is a little nostalgic since we shot it at my home town back in Israel at one of my favorite spots in the city with a breathtaking view to the Haifa bay. Looking back at the pictures I understand now it's going to take a while before I start wearing short clothes outside again. It's funny to think I was so sick of summer back then and looked for fall colors in my closet choosing some beige colors combined with bright scarf and leopard print shoes.

































































Wearing:
Shirt - American apparel
Jeans - GAP

17 comments:

  1. Love your style, great combination of prints :)

    Dress To Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. אאוטפיט משגע ואת נורא יפה.
    שיהיה הרבה בהצלחה בדרך החדשה, איזה קטע שאת חיפאית (אם הבנתי נכון...) :) - אין על הנוף של הבהאיים!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה :)
      והבנת נכון מאוד, אני חיפאית. לדעתי גם ציינתי את זה פה ושם לאורך הבלוג!
      הבהאיים מהממים, אני מקנאה באלה שרואים אותם כל יום מהחלון!!!

      Delete
  3. these are gorgeous photos. Love the scarf you are wearing!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your scarf a lot! :D


    http://muffestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love your scarf and leopard print shoes. I wish you all the best in your new life in Toronto.

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. מבינה אותך לגמרי, לפעמים מרגישים קצת תקועים בשגרה ושום דבר חדש לא מגיע, אבל ליוניברס תוכניות משלו והוא תמיד יכול להפתיע אותנו :)
    שיהיה לך המון בהצלחה בהמשך הדרך ואני מחכה לעידכונים האופנתיים שלך מטורונטו!
    מריה

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! I like how that scarf totally brightened up this look :) you're so pretty and stylish! :)

    Btw I went ahead and liked your Facebook page! Hope you do the same by liking mine too, dear :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scarf is really such a wonderful piece!

    www.voguence.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're stunning, love the pictures!

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word you lok flawless!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. מקסימה כמו תמיד!! הנעליים האלה מושלמות !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colour and print scarf.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...