Feb 2, 2012

California Dreaming


Hello guys, first of all I want to complain about the weather, as a loyal summer lover and a chronic cold sufferer I don't like at all the weather in Israel lately. And I find myself more and more daydreaming about sun, warm days and unbearable heat that we usually have here (what a fun!!!). And while walking home from studies all wet I fantasized what if now was the middle of summer and I was sweating instead of being cold, and complaining about the heat (again, what a fun!!!). I guess I came to the point  described in this post, and I would  define myself somewhere between "I'm sick carrying my coat around" and clinical depression. Also, I don't really have much warm winter clothes  so for now I'm pretty much sick of wearing the same 3-4 sweaters that suit the cold! That's why I decided not to give up to the winter and make my own little protest, thus what can be better  then summery chiffon blouse, light and airy combined with colorful necklaces that make me dream of the beach?! Ahhhhh! Summer, come back to us!?

Cool version of the song:              John Phillips - California Dreaming

שלום לכולם, קודם כל אני רוצה להתלונן על מזג האויר, בתור אוהבת קיץ מושבעת וסובלת כרונית מקור, הקור והגשמים שפקדו אותנו בימים אלו כלל וכלל לא משמחים אותי בשפה המעטה! ואני מוצאת את עצמי יותר ויותר חולמת בהקיץ על שמש, ימים חמים, אילת וחום הבלתי נסבל של הקץ (איזה כיף!!!). ובעת שנרטבתי בהליכתי הביתה מלימודים פנטזתי לי מה היה קורה אילו עכשיו היה אמצע הקיץ והייתי מזיעה במקום, ומקללת את החום בארץ (שוב, איזה כיף!!!). נראה לי הגעתי לשלב המתואר בפוסט הזה, והייתי מגדירה את עצמי איפשהו בין נמאס לי לסחוב אחריי מעיל לכל למקום לדכאון קליני. מה שגם אין לי הרבה בגדי חורף שחמים באמת כך שיתאימו לקפאון הזה ודי נמעס לי לחרוש על 3-4 סוודרים שבאמת מחממים. לכן, החלטתי לא להכנע לחורף ולארגן לי מחאה קטנה משלי, ומה יכול להתאים יותר מחולצת שיפון קיצית, קלה, אוורירית ובלתי מורגשת בשילוב עם שרשראות בצבעים משמחים שגורמים לי לחלום על חוף הים? אהההההה! קיץ, תחזור אלינו!?





33 comments:

  1. very lovely blouse, love the see-thrpugh! xx Nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. את ניראת מהמם. גם מאוד אהבתי את האיפור שלך. עושה חשק לאביב.
    באיזה אודם השתמשת?
    סופ״ש נעים!

    ReplyDelete
  3. היי ספי, תודה רבה על המחמאה, השתמשתי בגולדן רוז, צבע 69. בהתחשב במחיר, המרקם והצבע לא רעים בכלל, אבל העמידות לא משהו! סופ"ש נהדר גם לך!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT...SO CUTE!!
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. החולצה שלך פשוט מהממת :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment and wow I love your necklaces great look! And its so cool top read israelic language it looks so artoistic :)

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful, love your necklaces and the sheer shirt!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice look !
    I love your sense of style !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful outfit, i love the first photo. great blog, like follow each other? do you like my outfit?

    <3 Anja

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect choice on accessories! I like that first photo a lot!
    beautiful blouse!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these shots are incredible. love your necklace too

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree! I'm suffring so much from the cold!
    This was one of the main reason why I left Paris for Tel Aviv: the weather!!! (of course the beach helps :)

    Your photos are amazing and you're so pretty :)

    Bisou,

    Morgane from The LeopardLegs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Post and beautiful pictures!
    And your Blog's awesome too!

    xx V.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlAEGZuEQU

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice outfits!Love the necklace!
    Nice blog!I'm following you.Visit my blog and follow if you wish!
    dp
    http://www.spiritedroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely shoots... i reallly adore the lights.
    I love the mixture between ur transparent nude shirt and the coloured chain necklace <3
    take a look at my blog and tell me what do u think about it? :D
    click here to visit my blog
    xoxo
    GROUNDBREAKING

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing photos! cool outfit! Passes to see me on my blog:
    Keep in touch with fashion and if you like we can follow each other! (also on facebook!)
    have a nice day…. Keep in touch …. Kiss Jeasmine

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautifull photos and blouse! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice blog cutie!


    Jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! you have such an amazing blog, congrats & keep going like that!
    If you want, come and visit my blog,too http://16andahalf.blogspot.com
    Kisses, Anca from 16AAH

    ReplyDelete
  21. super cute pics!! u're lovable!!! love your style and your blog!!
    do u want to follow each other?

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful blouse!!!
    If you want --> visit my blog <-- and if you like it follow me, i will be grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely outfit! you´ve got new follower :) follow us back if you want, we´ll happy for it :)

    Banana&Mandarina from

    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely shots! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the necklace!!

    www.a-phrodite.blogspot.com

    for a touch of men's fashion.
    x Rick

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the photos and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want, we can follow each-other :) cheers!
    Follow
    thefashiontwice.com
    facebook page
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow u r beautiful and so is your outfit!!! no wonder why u r cold tho :P

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your outfit is so beautiful! I really love the shirt, and it works very well with the necklaces! I hope you visit my blog as well, you might like it!

    www.birkinsandbargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the outfit!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the sheer blouse and the accessories that you added! too cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this look, especially the necklace, and it goes beautifully with the shirt! Great, great, great!

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...